Service Requests should be submitted through iServiceDesk.
Click here for: iServiceDesk
Printable (pdf) iServiceDesk instructions:
- iServiceDesk Login Instructions
- iServiceDesk Changing Your Password
- iServiceDesk for the Novice Computer User
- iServiceDesk for the Advanced Computer User
- Instructions for WebTMA Requestors Using MyPage
- iServiceDesk Permitted Requestor Form
- iServiceDesk Request Key Queue
For emergency situations:Call 229-4742 or 229-4496 7 AM - 4:30 PMEvenings, Weekends and Holidays: Call 229-4652
Questions regarding status, estimates, or scheduling may be directed to
Dawn Aguilera at 229-6338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail Services - Work Order
The Bulk Mail Request Form should be used for USPS and FedEx mailing