Service Requests should be submitted through iServiceDesk.Click here for: iServiceDesk
Unfortunately, authentication to sign in for Key Requests,
Key Queue Requests, and Project Requests is
unavailable at this time.
This message will be removed when system issues are resolved.
When do I need to Log In?
If you are submitting a Service Request or Chargeable Work Order Request, log in is NOT REQUIRED.
If you are submitting a Key Request, Key Queue Request, Project Request, or accessing the existing Work Orders & Requests list, log in is REQUIRED.
***Your ePantherID and password are NOT the log in for iServiceDesk***
In order to have access to any of these functions,
your UBR must approve your access.
For security reasons, UBRs can only
appoint 2 requestors per department.
Please have your UBR fill out the UBR Permitted Requestors form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printable (pdf) iServiceDesk instructions:
- iServiceDesk Login Instructions
- iServiceDesk Changing Your Password
- iServiceDesk for the Novice Computer User
- iServiceDesk for the Advanced Computer User
- Instructions for WebTMA Requestors Using MyPage
- iServiceDesk Permitted Requestor Form
- iServiceDesk Request Key Queue
- Viewing Work Order Charges in iServiceDesk
For emergency situations:Call 229-4742 or 229-4496 7 AM - 4:30 PMEvenings, Weekends and Holidays: Call 229-4652
Questions regarding status, estimates, or scheduling may be directed to
Dawn Aguilera at 229-6338 or email@example.com.
Mail Services - Work Order
The Bulk Mail Request Form should be used for USPS and FedEx mailing